Dr. Barber believes being a partner in your healthcare is a privilege. She provides complete and quality patient care that addresses both medical and emotional aspects of your life. After graduation from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Barber completed her residency at St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center, where she received training at facilities of all levels of acuity. Dr. Barber looks forward to building a strong physician/patient relationship with you and your family.
- Gynecology from adolescence on
- Gynecologic surgery including laparoscopy
- Menopausal transition
- Family planning/contraception
- Preconception counseling
- Normal and high-risk obstetrics
In Case of Emergency:
- Please go to the nearest emergency room.
For Urgent Issues:
- Please call our office during regular office hours at (330) 602-3098